DJI FPV Goggles Combo (Goggles & Air Units & Analog adaptor)
The term "game changer" gets tossed around frequently in this industry. We believe DJI has done just that in developing these goggles and the ultra-low latency 720p 120fps HD FPV system behind them. You'll see the details and features below, and they are definitely impressive but the step up in performance and visual immersion this technology provides is something you have to experience for yourself to fully appreciate.
This combo includes DJI FPV Goggles, one DJI FPV Air Units and Analog adaptor. Everything you need to convert your quad to incredible HD FPV! For those who had previously own an analog module, you can simply put on your module and enjoy both digital and analog by just using one goggle!
The crisp 720p image, unmatched 120Hz refresh rate, and adjustable (up to 54°) field of view provide new levels of immersion and performance in FPV goggles. The FPV feed can be set to 60fps in High Quality Mode to maximize bit rate for an incredibly vivid flight experience, or crank it up to 120fps in Low Latency Mode to prioritize performance for edge-of-your-seat HD racing like you never imagined possible. The DJI FPV System has as much to offer casual mid-range cruisers as it does hardcore racers and freestyle flyers.
8 DJI FPV Systems can fly together at a time for full digital racing sessions, and a spectator function allows a 2nd DJI FPV goggle to connect to your FPV feed for scenic ride alongs, or blowing minds with freestyle tricks. Record all the action to your goggle DVR at 720p 60fps, and don't forget the Air Unit is capable of recording at 1080p 60fps and 720p 120fps glory!
The optional DJI FPV Remote Controller ties the system together perfectly, allowing users to remotely set parameters of the DJI FPV Goggles, the DJI Air Unit, and the DJI FPV Camera. If you want to keep the trusty RC transmitter you know and love, that's totally fine too! Just be sure to pick up at least one DJI FPV Air Unit to go with these goggles and you've got an integrated airborne solution for FPV/HD Camera, HD DVR and VTX! Keep in mind that the DJI FPV System is good for 4KM of range, so you might want to upgrade your existing RC transmitter to a 900Mhz module like FrSky R9 or TBS Crossfire to keep up!
DJI took extra care making these goggles lighter and more comfortable than previous models. The overall fit and function of these goggles is fantastic, with the sleek and practical design touches and attention to detail that DJI renowned for. Thanks to adjustable FoV, IPD, and image scaling, you're sure to find your perfect settings settings.
So get ready to take off into a whole new world of FPV. The hype is real.
- Minimum End-to-End Latency within 28ms
- 720p 120 FPS Digital High Definition Display
- Focus Mode allocates most image bitrate for the center of the image where you need it most.
- Strong Anti-Interference
- Maximum of 8 channels (5.8GHz)
- 4KM safe transmission range
- Live stream broadcast
- Audience function lets another DJI FPV Goggle tune in to your signal
- Betaflight PID Tuning, more integration in the works
- 720p 60 FPS Onboard Recording
- Video Playback
- Engineered to be lighter and more comfortable
- Compatible with eyeglasses
- 1080p 60fps / 720p 120fps DVR
- Powerful DJI HDL FPV Transmission System
- Embedded RC Receiver
- Multi Antenna Technology
- Durable Aluminum Housing
- Maximum 8 Channels
- 150° Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens
- Three Picture Modes for Different Scenarios (Standard/Racing/LED)
- Adjustable Brightness & Saturation
- Screen Size: 2 Inch x 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440×810
- Screen Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°
- Image Size: Adjustable from 50% to 100%
- Interpupillary Distance: Adjustable from 58 to 70mm
- Communication Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC/MIC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm; SRRC: <19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode: 720p 120fps
- Live View Mode: High Quality Mode: 720p 60fps
- Video Format: MP4 (H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6V
- Battery: 6.6 - 21.75V External Battery
- Total Power Consumption: 7W
- Supported Storage Card: MicroSD Cards with Capacities of up to 128GB
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Weight: Approx. 415 g (headband and antennas included)
- Dimensions: 184×122×110mm (w/ antennas) 202×126×110mm (w/o antennas)
- Input Power 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm;
- CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end) Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Supported Flight Control System F3, F4, F7
- Operating Temperature Range 32°to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Weight: Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g
- Air Unit Dimensions: 44×37.8×14.4mm
- Camera Dimensions: 27.4×21.1×20.1mm
- Coaxial Cable Length: 100mm
Channels Info FCC
- Channels: 8
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5695
- Channel 3: 5735
- Channel 4: 5770
- Channel 5: 5805
- Channel 6: 5878
- Channel 7: 5914
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5735
- Channel 2: 5770
- Channel 3: 5805
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5700
- Channel 8: 5745
- Sensor 1/3.2'' CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter Rolling shutter
- ISO 100-25600
- FOV 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension 22.1×21.1×20.1 mm
- Weight 8.2 g
Fatshark Receiver Module Adapter
The digital image transmission system and the visual perception of DJI FPV goggles are the evolution of the FPV industry. At the same time, the analog FPV system represented by Fatshark also has a very large market base and holding capacity. The design of URUAV 5.8G RX PORT 3.0 is fixed with the DJI goggles headband screw and can be installed completely on the side of the DJI goggles so that it can use a Fatshark or various third-party fat shark interfaces 5.8G receiver system, to transfer video and audio signals to the high-quality screen of DJI FPV goggles for viewing or recording. The compact and lightweight 5.8G RX PORT 3.0 is versatile and will be enjoyed by people who have both analog and digital FPV flight equipment.
DJI Goggle Foam Pad
- Breathable fabric covered foam absorbs sweat and lets air circulate.
- Skin-friendly micro-porous synthetic fabric has an anti-allergen effect.
- The design of the sponge pad helps eliminate light leakage.