DYS F4 V2 PRO Flight Controller
DYS F4 PRO V2 flight control is a redesign of its popular predecessor based on customers' feedback and suggestion. It comes with integrated PDB, OSD, BEC and current sensor. The pins to stack on top of DYS F30A ESC have been removed to make it easier to work with all other ESCs and don't need to worry about these pins touching other electronics.
- Betaflight “DYS F4 PRO” firmware (Not Omnibus like previous version)
- STM32F405 master with higher refresh rate and more function ports
- 5V 3A BEC output
- 9V 1.2A BEC output
- 3.3V 0.3A BEC output
- Connect with DYS 4-in-1 esc (F20A or F30A) with flexible ribbon cable
- Support BF setting software to flash and debug OSD
- Integrated current sensor to monitor the power consumption etc in real time
- Use remote control to view flight control parameter through OSD
- Support SAMRT AUDIO, adjust the VTX by OSD
- Comes with heat resistance damping ball for more stable flying
- 3-6s lipo input, integrated PDB, supports up to 160A current
- Net weight 10.5g, exclude the cable
- The refresh rate of PID and gyro up to 8K
- Whole size: L 38mmX W 38mm, hole distance 30.5X30.5mm
- Six-layer PCB board and 3OZ copper to enhance the over-current and heat dissipation
- PDB board with reverse high voltage protection circuit
- - MCU: STM32F405 GRT6
- - IMU: MPU-6000
- - OSD: AT7456E
- - FLASH: 8M memory
- - Current sensor: 0-200A
- - Added S5,S6 motor control signal (support 6 axis feature once firmware upgraded)
- - Integrated reverse high voltage protection circuit
- - Integrated circuit protection to USB port
- - 3.3V LDO to power on internal circuit
- - 9V BEC: 1.2A
- - 5V BEC: 3A/ one-way output to avoid external interference
- - When use with 4-in-1 esc, plug in the battery to supply the flight control instead of BEC.
- V+ V- : For esc power cable
- S1-S6：For GND of the corresponding esc signal cable
- BOOT: BOOT button ( for firmware flash)
- 5V: 3A output, can connect with VTX, receiver, lens etc 5V power device at the same time
- 9V：1.5A output, can connect with wide voltage device, such as 7-24V power VTX etc.
- 3.3V：Power supply for DSMX etc 3.3V power device
- GND: Negative
- Vout: Video output for VTX image signal cable
- Vin： Video input for camera signal cable
- LED: Programmable LED signal cable output
- RX1: For sbus etc receiver
- PPM：For PPM receiver signal pad
- USart6 tx：Smart Audio set the VTX function( The VTX should support to use Smart Audio function)
- BAT+/BAT-: Battery voltage
- Buzz-、Buzz+: Wiring for buzzer
- Installation with DYS 4-in-1 esc (optional)
- Connect DYS F20A or F30A with flexible flat cable, no need to solder
* Please mount the mini F4 with the 4-in-1 esc as pic shows. Be careful not to damage the socket
While using with 4-in-1 esc
- Please solder the battery wires to the ESC NOT the Flight Controller
- The current meter will be no use when use with 4-in-1 esc
- With voltage detection for battery
- Please be careful for the polarities and test thoroughly before power on.
- Do not short the 5V or battery port, otherwise the flight control will be burnt
- After finished assemble, please check carefully and clean the residual solder splash to avoid short the components.
- Please mount the damping ball on the flight control (Equipped with accessory bag).
- If connect with 4-in-1 esc, please ensure the wiring is correct as suggested above. Please do not force to plug or pull.