iFlight ProTek25 HD w/ Caddx Vista Digital HD System BNF
- No Props or frame in view!
- Caddx Vista Digital HD System
- High performance SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth XING 1404 5500KV motors
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
ProTek25 BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop AIO
- Motor: XING 1404 5500KV
- Wheelbase: 114mm
- Body Size: 91*68.7mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 24mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 194.3g (without battery)
ProTek25 HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x ProTek25 Frame
- 1x Caddx Vista Digital HD System Kit
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna
- 2x Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*200mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x Naked GoPro TPU bottom stand black (Naked GoPro Protector not included)
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
Additional Suggested Parts
- DJI HD FPV Goggles
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 850mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.