Spedix Rex HD 80mm Micro Brushless FPV Drone
- Original, well designed frame. All components are arranged in a neat way, following the usual design of tiny whoop quads.
- Two different battery mounts provided. Giving you a large variety of battery mounting options.
- Flight controller and ESC both have 20mm mounting hole distance. This lets you use the electronics on this quad on other frames, or upgrade the electronics on this quad easily.
- High performance F4 flight control of only 24x24mm size. Made using the latest STM32F405RGT6 chip, supporting 2-4S input, 5V/3A BEC output. All ports are very well arranged in such a small space, and use popular best practices in terms of layout.
- The 12A 4-in-1 ESC supports up 2-3S LiPo input, providing abundant power for the quad.
- Using RunCam Split Mini for smooth recording of HD video in 1080P!
- Wheelbase: 80mm
- Size: 103mm*113mm*41mm
- Propeller diameter: 40 mm
- Weight: 41g (without battery and RX)
- Flight Controller: F405
- ESC: 12A 4IN1 (2-4 Cell)
- Camera: RunCam Split Mini 2 1080P
- VTX: 25/100mW 40CH w/SmartAudio
- Motor: 1103 11000Kv Brushless 1.5mm Shaft
- 1x Rex 80 FPV Quad
- 2x Battery Plate (one of each style)
- 1x Battery Strap
- 2x double sided foam tape
Although the ESC supports 4S, the motor can run hot with 4S batteries. It's recommended to use 3S batteries