BetaFPV HX115 ELRS Toothpick Quad Long Range 3 Inch Drone BNF
HX115 LR Toothpick Drone is an ultralight 3" 1S Toothpick Quadcopter for long-range flying. Equipped with an F4 1S 12A AIO Flight controller that integrates ExpressLRS 2.4G receiver, the drone is available for long-range with a reliable radio link. Even with a 18650 battery, the cruising speed is higher than you probably expect. Since it is equipped with a powerful 350mW M02 5.8G VTX and built-in ExpressLRS receiver, the HX115 LR has several kilometers of video and radio signal range.
- Equipped with F4 1S 12A AIO Flight controller, which is specially designed for 1S 3-inch toothpick drone. Ultralight 44g without battery and 3-5 minutes flight time with BT2.0 450mAh 1S battery.
- The popular ExpressLRS 2.4G receiver and 350mW 5.8G VTX could provide a long-range flying experience. Besides, the mounting of the 18650 battery is considered at the beginning. Pilots could assemble their own 18650 battery bay conveniently and enjoy longer flying.
- Equipped with a BETAFPV BT2.0 connector, it can support a 9A continuous current and 15A burst while the PH2.0 connector uses a 4.5A continuous current. It provides stable power and outstanding performance for HX115 LR Toothpick Drone.
- 1102 18000KV motor and durable HQ 3020 2-blade props formed a highly efficient power system, which lays a foundation for excellent flight performance.
- Item: HX115 LR Toothpick Drone
- Charge connector：BT2.0 connector
- Propeller： HQ 3020 2-Blade Propellers 1.5mm Shaft
- Flight controller:F4 1S 12A AIO FC with ELRS 2.4G Receiver
- Battery： BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery
- VTX: M02 25-350mW 5.8G VTX
- Camera： Caddx ANT camera
- Camera Tilt Degree：0-60°
- Receiver： Built-in ExpressLRS 2.4G Receiver
- Flight time：3-5min with BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery
12A 1S FC with ExpressLRS RX
Most of the 1S flight controllers on the market come with 5A ESC by now, F4 1S 12A AIO FC especially integrates 1S 12A ESC for 3-inch toothpick drones. with this FC, pilots can fly HX115 LR all smooth and powerful flying actions without any worries.
This board integrates the receiver with the most popular radio link ExpressLRS in 2021. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. The serial protocol between the receiver and the F411 FC is the Crossfire serial protocol. Know more about the ExpressLRS project on Github or join the discussion in the Facebook Group.
Motor & Props
HX115 LR Toothpick Drone equipped with lightweight 1102 18000KV motor, it provides powerful thrust to HX115 LR and makes the drone fly super fast and smooth! Combined with durable HQ 3020 2-blade props, this high-efficient power system lays a foundation for excellent flight performance.
How can I solve the jitter issue with this quad?
You may make some adjustments to your PID setting. Find in the link here, PID update of the HX115 LR Toothpick Drone.
- 1x HX115 LR Toothpick Drone
- 1x BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery
- 1x set of HQ 3020 2-Blade Props