BetaFPV Pavo25 Analog CineWhoop 2.5 Inch FPV Drone Quadcopter Caddx Baby Ratel 2 BNF ELRS 2.4G
The Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter is a 2.5-inch FPV pusher drone developed by BETAFPV. The new frame design optimizes its structure to decrease complex components and only requires 6 screws to assemble the whoop duct and drone, which is convenient to build. Made of high-quality PA12 material, it features a strong injected mold frame for durable use. What's more, it supports carrying many FPV cameras available in the market for FPV shots. Also, it adopts Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit for the HD Digital version, and Caddx Baby Ratel2+A03 400mW 5.8G for the Analog VTX version. Pavo25 is the cinewhoop for you to fly both indoors and outdoors!
- Only 6 screws to assemble the whoop duct and drone, convenient to build. The Pavo25 whoop quadcopter sports a reasonable design of structure assembly that is optimized to decrease complex components, making the build easy.
- Equipped with a CNC Vista Adapter. It effectively provides the Caddx Vista HD Digital VTX with a good cool down by increasing the heat dissipation area, ensuring a flight in a safe VTX RF power, especially which is important for long-distance flight.
- The Pavo25 whoop quadcopter adopts an innovative pusher frame with a duct design, which generates more lift for the whole quadcopter, improving the ability of endurance and propulsion.
- Made of high-quality PA12 material and 2.5mm carbon fiber. With a strong and durable frame kit, the Pavo25 whoop quadcopter grants more stable flight and optimizes the vibration damping structure for the camera mount, allowing pilots to get an excellent experience.
- User-friendly designs. The USB port on the top of the frame makes it convenient to configure the quadcopter. Pavo25 whoop quadcopter features a rear LED with colorful lights, giving a cool and visual performance in the dark.
- Balance layout for the whole quadcopter. When carrying an action camera like SMO 4K, or DJI Action 2, you can move the battery position and add the second battery strap to keep the center of gravity, preventing it from tilting to one side.
- The HD digital VTX version boasts a colorful and excellent image with 720P/120FPS high frame rate video in Nebula Pro Nano camera, bringing the feast for the eyes.
- The Analog VTX version comes with a Caddx Baby Ratel2 camera that has a 1/18" inch starlight HDR sensor with 1200TVL resolution, and A03 400mW VTX which is an open-source video transmitter with PIT/RCE/100mW/400mW adjustable output power.
- Weight: 140g (Analog), Without battery and action camera
- Wheelbase: 108mm
- Frame: Pavo25 Frame Kit
- Motor: 1404 4500KV Brushless motor
- Battery Connector: XT30
- Props: Gemfan D63-3B (Gray)
- Flight Controller: F405 AIO 20A Toothpick V4 BMI270
- VTX: Caddx Baby Ratel2+A03 400mW 5.8G (Analog)
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0°-50°
- Receiver Version: PNP/ELRS 2.4G/TBS (Optional)
- Recommend Battery: 4S 750mAh/4S 850mAh (Not included)
- Recommend Mounted Cam: SMO 4K, DJI Action 2
- Flight Time (Reference Only): 8.5 mins (Analog), using 4S 750mAh battery without an action camera
Note: The actual flight time depends on the flight environment and the flight mode.
Comparison to Beta95X V3
Let's see what has changed in the updates for Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter. Compared with the Beta95X V3, Pavo25 is made of PA12 material with injected molding, which improves the stability of the flight, dampening the noise and eliminating the Jelly Effect. Besides, with an optimized damping structure and no need for rubber dumpers, it is able to carry more heavy action cameras like DJI Action 2. What's more, large capacity batteries like 4S 750mAh/850mAh are supported, which ensures a long-time flight and endurance.
|Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter
||Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter|
|Weight (No Battery)||153g (HD), 140g (Analog)||116.7g (HD), 99.1g (Analog)|
|Battery||4S 750mAh/850mAh (Excluded)||4S 450mAh (Excluded)|
|Receiver||PNP/ELRS 2.4G/TBS||Frsky FCC/Frsky LBT/TBS/PNP|
||Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit||Caddx Nebula Nano HD|
||Caddx Baby Ratel2+A03 400mW 5.8G||Caddx Ant Camera+M02 25-350mW 5.8G|
|FPV Camera Degree||0°-50°||25°- 45°|
|FPV Camera||SMO 4K, DJI Action 2||SMO 4K, other weighs about 50g|
|Flight Time (HD)||7.5 mins (No cam, 4S 750mAh)||3.5 mins (No cam, 4S 450mAh)|
|Flight Time (Analog )||8.5 mins (No cam, 4S 750mAh)||4.5 mins (No cam, 4S 450mAh)
||Whoop duct and drone connected by 6 screws, easy to disassemble||Each electronic accessory should be screwed to the mount and then covered by the top plate|
Camera & VTX System
Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter Analog VTX version comes with a Caddx Baby Ratel2 camera that has a 1/18" inch starlight HDR sensor with 1200TVL resolution, and an A03 400mW OpenVTx video transmitter which supports SmartAudio&Tramp protocol with PIT/RCE/100/400mW adjustable output power. Therefore, pilots can customize the output power and frequency to explore more possibilities and have fun.
Pavo25 Frame Kit
Pavo25 frame is made of high-quality PA12 material with strong and durable injected molding, which grants more stable flight and no fear of damage. The whole frame with pusher and duct design can generate more lift for the whole quadcopter, improving the ability of endurance and propulsion. Besides, the vibration damping structure for the camera mount is optimized to carry an action camera easily, allowing pilots to have an excellent experience.
FC & ESC
Pavo25 whoop quadcopter is equipped with the Toothpick F405 AIO 20A FC V4 BMI270, it extremely reduces the weight while improving the ability of the ESC to continuous current 20A, and brings pilots more power to fly the Pavo25 quad! Meanwhile, 20A FC V4 has 2 pin connector ports for DJI Digital VTX and RX, just plug & play, less solder work needed, and super easy to install.
Motor & Props
Gemfan D63 3-Blades Props is designed for inverted installation, and it brings pilots a smooth flight! It is more durable and more powerful and offers pilots a high-efficiency flight experience. Equipped with the 1404 4500KV Brushless motor, it brings a stronger power and lower noise, which will give pilots an unprecedented flying experience.
The Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter also comes with "props out" by default. Why do we need "Props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips, and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
First of all, Many thanks to UAV Tech and Gal Kremer who devoted their time and energies to the testing of Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter.
CLI files for Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter are published, including stable and flexible versions for choice. The flexible version provides more agile flight experience while the stable version features a better balance flight experience.
STL file for Pavo25 Series. If you need 3D printing parts to custom your Pavo25.
- 1x Pavo25 Whoop Quadcopter (Analog VTX)
- 4x Gemfan D63 (2CW+2CCW) 3-Blades Props
- 1x Spare 180mm Battery Strap
- 2x Spare EVA Foam Tape (Black)
- 2x Spare EVA Foam Tape (Red)
- 4x 3M Double-Sided Tapes
- 1x SMO4K Camera Mount
- 1x SMO4K Power Cable
- 1x M5*18 Screws
- 1x M5 Anti-slip Nut
- 10x M2*7 Screws