GEPRC CineLog30 Analog CineWhoop Caddx Ratel2 BNF FrSky
The latest 3-inch Quadcopter developed by GEPRC is officially released now, and two versions are currently available: CineLog30 VISTA Polar and CineLog30 Analog.
CineLog30 is developed on the basis of cinglog25. It has a stronger power output with 1404-3850kv motor and T3 x 3 x 3 propellers.Ultra light fuselage weight, and CineLog30 Analog equipped with 4s660mah battery take-off weight is only 204g.The duration of the flight is 7.5 minutes.The GoPro Hero 8 naked camera and INSTA 360 GO2 camera can be installed,with the mounting base.
We pursue lighter weight, better flying feel and more extended functions of the Quadcopter.
- Small size, light weight, with GEPRC 4S 660mAh battery, take-off weight is only 204g.
- The GoPro Hero 8 naked camera and INSTA 360 GO2 camera can be installed, with the mounting base.
- Continue the unique design damping pan tilt ， and adjust the number of damping balls according to the scene.
- 1404-3850KV motor with T3x3x3 propellers, strong power output.The duration of the flight is 7.5 minutes by 4S660mAh LIPO Battery.
- Model: CineLog30 Analog
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-CL30
- Wheelbase: 126mm
- Top plate: 2.0mm
- bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm plate3.0mm
FC system: GEP-F411-35A AIO
- MCU: STM32F411
- IMU: MPU6000(SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLheli_S 35A
- VTX: GEP-600mW-VTX
- Camera: Caddx Ratel2
- Propeller: T3x3x3
- Antenna: GEPRC Momoda 5.8g MMCX RHCP 100mm
- Motor: GEPRC GR1404-3850KV
- CineLog30 Analog weight: 140.0g
- Receiver: PNP(Without Receiver)/Frsky RXSR /TBS Nano RX
Batteries used: GEPRC 4S 660maH
With naked GoPro8(sub250g): 4S 660mAh 7-8min
- 1x CineLog30 Analog Quadcopter
- 1x Battery straps 20x200mm
- 2x T3x3x3 propellers (pair)
- 2x Propeller guards
- 2x EVA damping rings of guard
- 2x EVA landing pads
- 2x Battery Silicone Pads
- 1x OSD parameter adjusting board
- 1x Antenna fixed tube
- 1x Screw package
- 1x TBS receiver mount（PNP）
- 1x TBS receiver antenna mount (PNP)
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter, please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.