iFlight Nazgul Evoque F5X Analog GPS FPV FreeStyle Racing Drone BNF FrSky (Analog FrSky R-XSR + GPS version)
August 2021: The color of 915 antenna mount changed from green to black, change the foam inner packaging to blister material.
August 2021: Before two antennas changed to one.
The set of shipping foot pads and the front and rear insurance print sets are available in green, pink, yellow, dark green and blue respectively, and the colors are random; the specified color is not accepted, so please be careful!
The Secret Of Ultimate Performance Is Passion
That was the slogan for our newest approach to creating this piece of art! Fully protected electronics, fully illuminated, coupled with all the latest and greatest electronics we can offer. Months of engineering went into this BNF and all the lessons learned before, making sure that beginners, as well as experienced pilots, would fully enjoy using the new Nazgul Evoque from the first second they use it.
Lightweight Side Panels - Keep Your Rig Clean
Ever felt like a lawnmower cutting through the grass in your early days, props cutting and throwing wet grass all over and inside your flight stack? Well.. These days are over! The new side panels will not only protect from wetness but also protect the internals from any strikes hitting off little components from your flight controller.
Secured Integrated XT60 Battery Plug - As Safe, It Can Be
Dangling battery plugs will ALWAYS find a way in your props, there's always that one time you forgot to secure it properly and almost cut off the cable while flying. There was only one way to get rid of that and we think we might have found a solution. The integrated XT60 connector on the back lets you securely plug in your battery leading all cables away from your props.
High-Performance Electronics - F7 45A Power Stack
Our SucceX Mini F7 flight control, modern USB type-C plug, 16MB flash for every tuning session, and 5 UARTs for whatever equipment you might possibly wanna use. Power from the gods with our new SucceX Mini 45A ESC packed with high performance Mosfets and a whole bunch of SMD capacitors to filter out possible motor noise besides a pre-installed capacitor on the battery lead.
XING-E Pro Performance Motors
Aluminum unibell, 5mm steel alloy shaft, NSK durable bearings, Center slotted magnets for better response, and lower air gaps for a higher magnetic flux with increased performance and efficiency.
Illumination - Let It Be Green
360-degree illumination for day and night. Maybe the prettiest BNF out there but also a practical one. The bottom light indicates battery voltage, a quick check gives you a hint of the voltage still remaining; Never lift off with an empty battery again. Installed LED wires in the side panels and the bottom of the arms are also illuminated and gives you some style at the next night's race.
SucceX Force 600mW - Analog Reliable Power
Equipped with our latest 600mW Mini VTX to go far. Stable power output and fast frequency lock without interfering with other pilots when powering up. VTX telemetry built-in as well as electrical interference filters for whatever noise that might get through and an MMCX antenna connector that doesn't hop off in wild crashes.
- Total Dimensions: 166*139mm (body dimension)
- Geometry: Squashed-X frame
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm Thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- FC // SucceX- E Mini F7
- ESC // SucceX Mini 45A BLHeli32
- XING-E Pro 2207 4S/6S
- Nazgul F5 propellers
- Weight: 392.6g (without battery and GoPro mount)
FC // SucceX-E Mini F7
- MCU: STM32F22RET6 216 MHz
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Baro: DSP310
- OSD: IFLIGHT OSD （AT7456E）
- BEC: 5V 2.5A
- BlackBox: 16MB
- Uart: 4*UART(UART1、UART2、UART4、UART5)
- UART1 for VTX HD/Analog Telemetry
- UART2 for Receiver
- UART4 for GPS
- UART5 for ESC Telemetry
- 4×Dshot/PWM outputs
- Smartaudio & IRC Tramp VTX protocol supported
- WS2812 led Strip: Yes
- Bepper: Yes
- Firmware: IFLIGHT_SUCCEX_E_F7 4.2.0
- Outer Size: 27*27mm / 20*20mm φ3 mounting
- Weight: 4.9g
ESC // SucceX-E Mini 45A
- Input: 2-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 45 Amps (per channel)
- Burst: 55 Amps (per channel)
- BEC: No
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- Dimensions: 31x29.5mm
- Mounting Holes: 20*20mm φ3mm with Grommets φ2mm
- Weight: 6.7g (without motor wires)
- Target: iFlight-G071-4IN1
VTX // 5.8GHz SucceX Mini Micro 600mW VTX
- Power: PIT/25/200/400mW/600mW
- Antenna Interface: MMCX
- VTX protocol: IRC Tramp
- Output: 40 channels
- 1x Nazgul Evoque F5X Analog (Squashed X Pattern)
- 4x Nazgul F5 Props
- 2x sets of Battery pads
- 4x Battery straps
- 1x Screw bag
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter, please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.