TBS SOURCE TWO V0.1
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE TWO project is a collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them to compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
- Project discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJGkHwF
- Project files: https://github.com/ps915/source_two
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:sourcetwo
- 3D Printed Parts (STL) also available on GitHub!
- 1x Frame (Top, Bottom plate, 4x Arms)
- 1x TPU camera mount for micro cameras
- 1x Screw & Standoff set
- 1x Battery pad
- Wheelbase 5": 220m
- Top Plate: 2mm
- Bottom Plate: 3mm
- Standoff height: 25mm
- Arm thickness: 4mm
- Stack Mounting: 30.5 × 30.5mm & 20mm x 20mm
- Weight 5": 72g
- 20x M3x10 Allen screw
- 4x M3x14 Allen screw
- 8X OD 5mm M3 30mm standoff
- 8x M3 press insert nut
The part recommendations are put together by our engineers and pilots. We strive for reliability and high quality in all of our selections, which may cost a bit extra but it allows you to enjoy the frame much more!