RunCam Micro Eagle Tiny 800TVL CMOS 16:9 4:3 Switchable FPV Camera w/ OSD (Remote control)
Now the pouplar RunCam Eagle 2 Pro is shrunk down to micro size with great image quality and 16:9 / 4:3 switchable aspect ratio successed from its predecessor. The weight is just 8.5g!
RunCam Micro Eagle specifications
- 1/1.8″ CMOS image sensor;
- 800TVL horizontal resolution;
- Ultra wide 170 degree FOV (16:9);
- Wide input voltage rage, DC 5V to 36V;
- Excellent light senility, 0.001Lux@1.2F illumination;
- Global WDR (6 levels of adjustment);
- Day/Night mode: Auto/External/Color/B&W;
- OSD menu;
- Remote configuration (only Orange version!);
- Image flip & mirror options;
- Ultra compact design, 19 mm x 19 mm x 22 mm;
- 8.5 g net weight.
What are the differences between the Orange and Red RunCam Micro Eagle cameras?
RunCam released their Micro Eagle camera in two versions. Although, both versions feature similar specs and image quality, they can be configured differently. While the Red edition comes with the usual OSD keyboard, the Orange version can be easily configured via your remote controller. Note: the Orange Micro Eagle needs to be wired with the flight controller (check the photo bellow).