All products on our sites are under manufacturer's warranty.
This is a DIY centric hobby and racing drones crash, please try the best to gather details of the fault as early as possible. Please test electronic parts thoroughly before soldering.
Due to the nature of this hobby we can only cover items that are Dead on Arrival (DOA)
Damages caused by crashes or mistreatment are not covered under any circumstance.
Refunds (if applicable)
We will refund for faulty products if they are DOA, damaged in transit or incorrectly shipped. We must be notified within 3 working days from receipt of delivery to be eligible for exchange.
To claim warranty for faulty products. We need
1. A video explaining the issue and whether you want a refund or replacement.
2. We will review the claim and contact you if we need more information.
3. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If Approved, we will refund or resend the item, you may also be asked to return the product.
Once the return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Change of Mind:
If you change your mind within 7 days of receiving your goods, we will gladly refund, exchange or credit your item, providing the following conditions are met:
- You make contact with us within 7 days of receiving your purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The goods are returned in saleable condition which means that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
- Postage is paid by you for the return of the item. (COD is not acceptable)
All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the customer, and are sent at their risk. Registered post and insurance is highly recommended, as FpvFaster is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items in transit.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights in any way.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What can be returned?
- Damages caused by crashes or mistreatment are not covered
- All Sale items are non returnable
- Gift cards are also non returnable.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please
- check your bank account
- contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- or Next contact your bank
There is usually some processing time before a refund is posted.
If fund is still not received, please contact us via email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.