Airbot Omnibus F4 V5 Flight Controller /w 5V 1A BEC & Smart Audio
OMNIBUS F4's upgrade version, using F405 instead of F303, could run faster loop time.
classic OMNIBUS design, using F4 MCU controls OSD over SPI bus, compare the first version, Airbot added BMP280 as barometer and SD Card supports.
OSD Configuration has been incl. in Betaflight GUI.
FC incl. 5V1A BEC on board(3-6s).
MPU6000 at SPI bus.
On v5, Airbot added jumpers for Current source select, please read the manual and set the jumper before using the FC.
The AB7456 OSD chip (an upgraded MAX7456) allows for direct configuration and updates directly within BetaFlight.
This OSD chip uses much less power than the older MAX7456 OSD Chip, but the main benefit is that it can be configured directly within BetaFlight.
In addition, the omnibus F4 includes a high performance 5V, 1A voltage regulator (3S~6S battery).
Omnibus F4 V5 uses a new 8 pin Sh 1.0 Socket to make connecting a 4in1 ESC much easier.
- Flight controller designed specifically for betaflight
- SmartAudio V2 Support, control your VTX power, channel via the OSD
- SD card reader so you can log data to your hearts content (micro SD card not included)
- Solder jumper selector for PPM/SBUS receivers (no need to remove resistors)
- Official target within betaflight firmware updater for easy updating (OMNIBUSF4SD target)
- Latest generation STM32 F405 MCU (168Mhz)
- SPI Sensor MPU6000
- Compatible with both SBUS, PPM and DSMX receivers
- AB7456 OSD directly configurable via betaflight GUI
• STM32 F405 MCU, runs BetaFlight firmware
• SPI Sensor MPU6000
• INCL. BARO BMP280
• SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
• 6PWM output (1-4Pinheaders and Sh1.0 Plug, 5-6 as Pinheaders)
• 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5x30.5mm
• SDCard slot
- 1x FC