AXISFLYING THOR TX PRO ExpressLRS 2.4G ELRS Micro Module 10-1000mW
- Brand Name: Axisflying
- Item Name: ELRS TX Module
- Model: Thors TX Pro
- Size: 87*55*15 MM
- Weight(include jr): 105g
- Package Weight: 234g
- TX Power: 10mW, 25mW, 100mW, 250mW, 500mW, 1000mW
- Special Structure Design
- CNC aluminum case for heat dissipation
- Quick release mechanism
- Storage box
- Inbuild over-voltage protection system
- High-brightness LCD screen and five way tactile switch
Compatible with Radio:
- Supprort crsf radios' with JR warehouse (some without JR)
- Support Futabas radios (we can provide connector pin wire)
Why axisflying Elrs module is V2.1 edition?
After 5 months of close collaboration with the ExpressLRS development team, 4 hardware prototypes, and numerous software revisions… Axisflying would like to present their ExpressLRS offering Thors.
Thors introduces several new features to ExpressLRS users:
- A beautiful full colour display
- Fully functional 5 way joystick
- Temperature sensor and automatic fan control
- Accelerometer to detect motion for automatic display control and idle power cut-off.
Along with all the features user would expect to find in premium ExpressLRS hardware:
- 10 to 1000 mW output
- 50 to 500 Hz packet rate
- Built in Backpack for VRx module and wireless accessory control.
- XT30 for an external battery
- External signal port support for handsets without a JR bay
- The LCD screen is connected to a motion sensor, so when the screen is facing downwards (usually during flight), the screen will automatically turn off to save battery.
- Axisflying Thors will automatically save any changed settings, even between power cycles.
- To assist in battery conservation, if the module is not in use for over 120 seconds, it will enter a low power rest mode. The module will return to full power when a receiver is detected.
- When the internal fan detects the temperature reaching over 50 degrees, it will turn on automatically to ensure that the TX has reliable power output, minimising RF fluctuations.
- 1x ELRS TX Module
- 1x TX Antenna