BetaFPV LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Controller Gamepad Transmitter
LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter is the upgraded version based on LiteRadio 2 and comes with huge improvements.
- Built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE increases the endurance to 8 hours.
- Updates with BETAFPV self-developed LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Upgrade Firmware on the radio transmitter.
- Supports the Frsky / Futaba / Bayang protocol, pilots can easily change the modes via the radio transmitter.
- Comes with 100mW transmitting power, LiteRadio 2 SE brings a wider operating range.
- LiteRadio 2 SE upgrades with BETAFPV self-developed Customed LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly perform the Joystick Calibration and Firmware Upgrading through the radio transmitter, more convenient for the beginner racer to operate.
- Equipped with a built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE can use up to 8 hours, bringing an excellent endurance performance. Besides, without connecting the external battery, it is more convenient to use.
- Compared with the LiteRadio 2, LiteRadio 2 SE has a larger transmitting power, and the operating range is wider.
- LiteRadio 2 SE has a built-in charging module, supports USB charging. Meanwhile, it designs a Low-Power warning to indicate a low battery. While it needs to be re-charged, the blue light will flash slowly.
- Adopted the rubber coat, LiteRadio 2 SE is ergonomic and has the shape of a gaming controller. It's comfortable to hold, and the anti-slip texture on the handles allows for a solid grip.
- This radio transmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE.
- Item: LiteRadio 2 SE
- Color: White
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- System: Bayang Protocol / Futaba S-FHSS / D16 Frsky FCC/LBT Protocol
- Power: ≤100mw
- Model Type: Multi-rotor
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Upgrade
- Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected / Customed LiteRadio System / Joystick Calibration
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: TypeC
Comparison of LiteRadio 2 SE and LiteRadio 2
|LiteRadio 2 SE||LiteRadio 2|
|System||Customized LiteRadio System||Opensource OPENTX|
|Power||Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery||Removable 350mAh 2S Battery|
|Working Time||8 Hours||3 Hours|
|Protocols||Frsky D16 FCC/D16 LBT/D8/Futaba S-FHSS, Bayang||Frsky D16 FCC/D16 LBT/D8, Bayang|
|Joystick Calibration||Yes||No(Could with OpenTX Companion)|
How to switch the protocol
|LED Status||Protocol Version|
|Flash Once||Frsky D16 FCC|
|Flash Twice||Frsky D16 LBT|
|Flash Three Times||Frsky D8|
|Flash Four Times||Futaba S-FHSS|
Diagram of LiteRadio 2 SE
- 1x LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- 1x User Manual
If you having any issue with the Transimtter please try latest firmware here: How To Flash Firmware For LiteRadio 2 SE