BetaFPV LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter is the upgraded version based on¬†LiteRadio 2¬†and comes with huge improvements.
- Built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE increases the¬†endurance¬†to 8 hours.
- Updates with BETAFPV self-developed LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Upgrade Firmware on the radio transmitter.
- Supports the Frsky / Futaba / Bayang protocol, pilots can easily change the modes via the radio transmitter.
- Comes with 100mW transmitting power, LiteRadio 2 SE brings a wider operating range.
- LiteRadio 2 SE upgrades with¬†BETAFPV self-developed Customed LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly perform the Joystick Calibration and Firmware Upgrading through the radio transmitter, more convenient for the beginner racer to operate.
- Equipped with a built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE can use up to 8 hours, bringing an excellent endurance performance. Besides, without¬†connecting the external battery, it is more convenient to use.
- Compared with¬†the¬†LiteRadio 2,¬†LiteRadio 2 SE has a larger transmitting power, and the operating range is wider.
- LiteRadio 2 SE¬†has a built-in charging module, supports USB charging. Meanwhile, it designs a Low-Power warning to indicate a low battery. While it needs to be re-charged, the blue light will flash slowly.¬†
- Adopted the rubber coat, LiteRadio 2 SE is ergonomic and has the shape of a gaming controller. It's comfortable to hold, and the anti-slip texture on the handles allows for a solid grip.
- This radio transmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulators like¬†EREADRONE.
- Item: LiteRadio 2 SE
- Color: White
- Frequency Range:¬†2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System:¬†NRF24L01¬†or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- System: Bayang Protocol /¬†Futaba S-FHSS¬†/ D16 Frsky FCC/LBT¬†Protocol¬†
- Power: ‚â§100mw
- Model Type: Multi-rotor
- Support USB¬†Charging /¬†Firmware Upgrade
- Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected /¬†Customed¬†LiteRadio¬†System / Joystick Calibration
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: TypeC
Comparison of LiteRadio 2 SE and LiteRadio 2
|¬†LiteRadio 2 SE||LiteRadio 2|
|System||Customized¬†LiteRadio System||Opensource OPENTX|
|Power||Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery||Removable 350mAh 2S Battery|
|Working Time||8 Hours||3 Hours|
|Protocols||Frsky D16 FCC/D16 LBT/D8/Futaba S-FHSS, Bayang||Frsky D16 FCC/D16 LBT/D8, Bayang|
|Joystick Calibration||Yes||No(Could with OpenTX Companion)|
How to switch the protocol
|LED Status||Protocol Version|
|Flash Once||Frsky D16 FCC|
|Flash Twice¬†||Frsky D16¬†LBT|
|Flash Three Times¬†||Frsky¬†D8|
|Flash Four Times||Futaba S-FHSS|
Diagram of LiteRadio 2 SE
- 1 *¬†LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- 1 *¬†User Manual