Caddx has introduced a new competitor in the HD FPV camera category. The Caddx Turtle is a 1080p 60fps capable mini
New in V2
- New Turbo Eye lens
- More rational PCB layout and 20x20mm mounting holes - no offset hole!
- Wrapped cable
- Default image setting improvements
Note: Full-size metal bracket shown in some photos is not included at this time.
- Image sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS sensor
- Horizontal: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC/PAL,changeable
- Video Resolution: 1080P@60fps / 1080P@30fps / 720@60fps
- Power Input: DC 4.5-20V
- FPV FOV: 155°
- Recording FOV: 170°
- Mini Illumination: 0.01lux
- Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
- Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
- Working Current: 380mA@5V/160mA@12V (low consumption)
- OSD Menu: Yes (Support Voltage Display)
- Video Files: MP4
- Audio: Support
- Electronic Shutter : PAL : 1/50-100,000 NTSC : 1/60-100,100
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Max Micro SD Card Supported: 8-64GB(need Class 10 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
- Net weight: 12g(more or less)
- Color: Red
Quick operation guide
- RIGHT BUTTON: Press the RIGHT button for 3s-5s to activate video recording, in the meanwhile the light on the lower right corner will flicker.
- LEFT BUTTON: Press the LEFT button for 3s-5s to stop video recording.
- DOWN BUTTON: Press the DOWN button for 3s-5s to switch the resolution, 720P with Blue LED on, 1080P with Red LED on, the default mode is 1080P.
- MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is the menu button.
Notice: The camera need at least 8G Class 10 SD card.
Notes: If the power is cut accidentally when video recording, please power on again, then the camera will automatically restore the memory,
and the video records before
- 1 x Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
- 1 x 5D-OSD Menu Board
- 1 x Bracket for camera
- 1 x 30x30mm mounting bracket
- 1 x 4pin FPV Silicon Cable (extend into a 2pin joint for OSD board and a 3pin joint for FPV)
- 1 x Internal hexagonal wrench
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty card