EMAX Tinyhawk 2 Race Micro Brushless FPV Drone RunCam Nano 2
The Tinyhawk II Race by EMAX is an outdoor racing drone based on the Tinyhawk II platform. Besides being a beginner-friendly, fun and micro-sized drone, EMAX's Tinyhawk II Race is a more performance-oriented outdoor 2S quadcopter. If you are familiar with our Tinyhawk Freestyle this is a similar product that utilizes two Tinyhawk 450mAh 1S lipo but focuses on raw speed and control like a larger FPV racing drone.
With so much fun in a small package, we believe you will enjoy the Tinyhawk II Race drone!
- Standard on the Tinyhawk II platform is the Runcam Nano 2 which brings a whole new clarity to the drone. Being able to see your surroundings is key to flying consistent and finding your flight path.
- Also on all new Tinyhawk II products is a new and improved VTX (video transmitter). Now with improved 25mw transmission, 100mw, and 200mw, people can now fly further than ever with more confidence.
- Brand new frame design, featuring a fully adjustable camera tilt. Now you can go from zero to the full tilt and everything in between. All you have to do is adjust with the 2 side camera mount screws.
- Featuring 1103 7500kv motors with the 2-inch AVAN Blur propellers, we are able to get maximum throttle response while still retaining flight time. The Tinyhawk II Race has a top speed of 50mph and a cruising flight time of up to 7 minutes.
- Utilizes a Carbon Fiber frame for minimum vibration and strength while using a re-structured plastic canopy for aerodynamics and protection for the electronics.
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- Dry Weight: 47.5g
- All Up Weight: 73g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene & Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7500kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount
- Propeller: Avan Blur 2"/span>
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- 1 x Tinyhawk II Race BNF
- 2 x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1 x 1S USB LiPo Charger
- 1 x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit