FrSky Taranis QX7 ACCESS 2.4GHz Transmitter 24CH Radio Controller
The Taranis QX7 ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency, thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. Just like the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, the Q X7 provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware, making it compatible with the newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment uses two 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
Note: Batteries not included.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol's new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky's official ACCESS page.
- FrSky's official ACCESS page
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, compatible with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 202.2mm*189.4mm*96mm
- Weight: 613g (without battery)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
- Operating Current: 160mA@7.2V typ
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~60℃ (14℉~140℉)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port
- 1 x FrSky Taranis Q X7 ACCESS 2.4GHz 24CH Radio Transmitter
Please note that DOES NOT include the 18650 batteries (Get 2x 18650 Battery here: Panasonic 18650 Battery)