GEPRC CineLog35 Analog CineWhoop FPV Drone 6S BNF FrSky
The CineLog35 HD developed by GEPRC specifically for mounting complete GoPro HD camera is now officially released, There are two versions are currently available: HD VISTA Nebula Pro and Analog.
CineLog35 is improved and developed on the basis of CineLog30. Integrated protection guard design, the overall structure is firmer and durable. We adopts latest GEP F722-35A-AIO FC with higher calculation speed and high efficiency, the 5 UART Ports bring perfect performance and sufficient extended function. and the electronic system runs more stable.
CineLog35 equips with VISTA HD VTX and the Nebula Pro camera, and the picture quality is extreme clear and clean. Upgraded power system, 2004 motor with D90-3 propeller has stronger power output. It comes with a 3D Print mount to install the GoPro 9 & GoPro 10. and the Incidental base can carry Insta360 GO2 camera/ GEP Naked GoPro Hero 8/Caddx Peanut camera.
We are pursuing lighter weight, better flying feel, and more extended functions of Quadcopters.It can bring great visual experience and happiness to every pilot.
- Upgrade 3.5-inch integrated protection guard to ensure flight safety.The new design has significant roles at many aspects such as Low noise, Vibration and noise reduction, durable high-strength structural design.
- Equipping with VISTA HD VTX and the Nebula Pro camera.
- It comes with a 3D Print mount to install the GoPro 9 & GoPro 10. and the Incidental base can carry Insta360 Go2 camera/Naked GoPro Hero 8/Caddx Peanut camera.
- Improving the damping rings, the shooting effect is more stable,clearer and reduce jelly.
- 2004 motor with D90-3 propeller has stronger power output.
- Independent receiver cabin, conveniently and quickly to binding.
- The GEPRC Team’s Splendid Tuning and the overall flight feel is delicate and flexible.
- Model: CineLog35 Analog
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-CL35
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm plate3.5mm
- FC system: GEP-F722-45A AIO(6S)//GEP-F722-35A AIO(4S)
- MCU: STM32F722
- IMU: MPU6000(SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLheli_S 45A
- VTX: 600mW VTX
- Camera: Caddx Ratel2
- Propeller: D90-3
- Antenna: Momoda Long version MMCX RHCP 195mm Antenna
GR2004-1750KV 6S Version
GR2004 2550KV 4S Version
- Weight: 220.5g (CineLog35 Analog 4S PNP)
- Receiver: PNP(Without receiver)/Frsky R-XSR/TBS Nano RX
Recommend Battery: LiPo 4S 850mAh-1500mAh ,LiPo 6S 850mAh-1100mAh
- 1x CineLog35 Analog Quadcopter
- 2x D90-3 propellers (pair)
- 1x Battery strap M15x200mm
- 2x Battery Silicone Pads
- 2x Landing Pads
- 4x 15 degree damping rings
- 1x 3D print mountings combination
- 1x screw combination
- 1x screwdriver combination
- 1x Antenna fixed tube