GEPRC RAD Whoop 5.8G VTX FPV TinyWhoop 25-400mW
New product:GEPRC RAD Whoop 5.8G VTX. It has 4 adjustable power levels,the maximum power up to 400mW.The transmission signal is stable,good heat dissipation, IRC Tramp protocol, OSD fast parameter tuning.With temperature control protection function to prevent overheating and burning.
One button,three indicator lights,easy to operate.Use the mainstream UFL antenna connector,use the SH1.0 cable connector,and the installation hole is compatible with 25.5mm-26.5mm. It added four RGB LED lights, the color of the four LEDs can be adjusted by the flight controller, so that your quadcopter is no longer monotonous.
- Model: RAD Whoop 5.8G VTX
- Brand: GEPRC
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Output voltage: 5V@500mA (power supply 5V to the camera)
- Input Impedance: 75Ω
- Protocol: IRC Tramp
- Antenna connector: UFL
- Cable connector: SH1.0
- Output power: PitMode/25mW/200mW/400mW
- Frequency: 40CH
- Video format: PAL/NTSC
- Microphone: none
- Mounting hole: 25.5mm-26.5mm dual compatible (M2)
- Weight: 2g (Without cables)
- 400mW power, low heat generation, stable operation, suitable for short and medium range flight
- 3 power channel adjustable PitMode/25mW/200mW/400mW
- With temperature control protection function to prevent high temperature burnout
- DC5V input, power consumption is only 400ma, can be powered directly from flight controller 5V
- VTX control protocol IRC Tramp, support OSD parameter tuning
- One adjustment button, three indicator lights, easy to operate
- The mounting holes are compatible with 25.5mm-26.5mm
- 1x RAD Whoop 5.8G VTX
- 1x UFL 72mm copper tube antenna
- 1x SH1.0 6P 100mm cable
- 1x SH1.0 to SH1.25 3P cable
- It’s important for the service life of the VTX is that installing the antenna first.
- In case of overheating, the temperature control protection will be activated and the power will be automatically reduced. Please ensure a good ventilation environment and heat dissipation when using. When the environment is limited, you can install a heat dissipation fan for the VTX.
- The 5V OUT port of the VTX is only used to power the camera or cooling fan. It is forbidden to connect the 5V OUT to the 5V output port, otherwise the VTX will be damaged.