iFlight Mach R5 Analog 6S Racing FreeStyle FPV Drone BNF FrSky
In response to our customer needs, this is our answer for all the racers in out there: The iFlight Mach R5 BNF!
Equipped with XING2 2506 motors for more torque and efficiency as well as high speed and consistent lap times.
Quick-swap arm assembly for easy repair on your flying spot or race day.
Enhanced canopy design with low wind resistance for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Super durable design, 6mm arms and 7075 CNC middle plate
- Super lightweight but superpower with our newest XING2 2506 motors
- XING2 2506 1850KV motors
- SucceX-D Mini F7 TwinG
- SucceX Mini 55A
- SucceX Mini Force 5.8GHz 600mW VTX Adjustable
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
-Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
-To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
-Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
-Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
-GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent unwanted or unexpected drone behavior.
-Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
FRAME // ：Mach R5
- Wheelbase: 215mm
- Main body dimension: 152*152mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Middle Plate thickness: 2.5mm CNC 7075 aluminum alloy
- TPU Camera plate
- FC: 30.5*30.5/25.5*25.5mm/20*20mm
- FPV Cam: 14mm /19mm Micro / 20mm
FC // SucceX-D Mini F7 2-6S TwinG
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 32MB
- BEC output: 5V 2.5A/9V 2.5
- Barometer: NO
- Connector: Micro-USB
- OSD: IFLIGHT OSD (AT7456E)
- FC Firmware：IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 20.5*20.5mm φ4mm
- Dimensions: 29*29mm
- Weight: 5.6g
ESC // SucceX Mini 55A 2-6S ESC
- Dimension: 31*29.5mm
- Mounting Holes: 20*20/φ4mm
- Input: 2-6S
- Constant: 55A / Burst: 60A
- BLHeli: BLHeli 32
- Telemetry: No
- Current sensor: Yes
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: iFlight-G071-4IN1
VTX // SucceX Mini Force 5.8GHz 600mW VTX Adjustable
- Power: PIT/25/200/400mW/600mW
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- VTX protocol : IRC Tramp
- Output 40 channels
- Size: 29*29mm
- Mounting pattern: 20*20Φ3/25*25 mmΦ2
- Weight: 4g
Mach R5 Analog Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Mach R5 Frame
- 1x RaceCam R1 Micro Camera
- 1x Sigma RHCP Ipex/UFL 5.8g antenna
- 2sets x Nazgul R5 3-blades (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 1x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
- Our current frsky receivers default version in 2.XX, requires to use the same version of frsky transmitter.
- If you have none frsky transmitter, please downgrade the version lower than 2.X.X, www.frsky-rc.com for more details.