ViFly Short Saver 2 Smoke Stopper XT30 XT60
Version 2 of the popular ShortSaver!
- Add power on/off switch for easier receiver binding
- Adjust short-circuit/over-current trip time via button switch
Completely cut off the current flow and prevent “magic smoke”
- For other smoke stoppers like the automotive light-bulb or resettable fuse, they just limit not stop the current flow, the leakage current may still damage your components. VIFLY ShortSaver is a different smoke stopper that adopts the electronic fuse to completely cut off the current into your RC build if a short circuit or wiring mistake is detected.
Super-fast reaction/protection time
- VIFLY ShortSaver would turn off the power to a device that drew in excess of the switchable 1A or 2A threshold within just 3ms. It is far more effective than the old way of using light-bulb or resetting fuse. The shorter the protection time, the safer your build will be as something make break by the time the fuse trips.
1 Amp and 2 Amp Threshold Selector
- VIFLY ShortSaver is so smart that there is 1 Amp or 2 Amp threshold selector for your different needs. For small size build with more sensitive electronic components, you can select 1 Amp option, for large builds, 2 Amp option is the choice.
Amass XT60 and XT30 In-output Connectors
- VIFLY ShortSaver is coming with both Amass XT30 and XT60 connectors, more convenient for your different batteries.
- Completely cut off the current flow and prevent “magic smoke”
- Super-fast reaction/protection time
- 1 Amp and 2 Amp Threshold Selector
- Amass XT60 and XT30 In-output Connectors
- Size(L x W x H): 42 x 30 x 10 mm
- Connector: XT30 & XT60 (Input and Output)
- Switchable current threshold: 1A/2A
- Trip time: 3ms (Short-Circuit) / 10ms (Over-Current)
- Input Voltage: 7-25V (2-6S)
- 1x ViFly ShortSaver 2 Smoke Stopper (XT30 & XT60)